Páginas

terça-feira, 3 de novembro de 2015

abstract XI

I finally reach half way to the challenge, got to fifty abstract works. In these last four works were applied various shades and contrasts to create different effects. There are still over fifty works to reach the end of the challenge, I hope to be able to do so until the end of the year but I will continue to do other artwork.

Cheguei finalmente a metade do desafio, cheguei aos cinquenta trabalhos abstratos. Nestes quatro últimos trabalhos foram aplicados várias tonalidades e contrastes para criar diferentes efeitos. Ainda faltam mais cinquenta trabalhos para chegar ao fim do desafio, tenho esperança de conseguir fazê-lo até ao final do ano, entretanto vou continuando a fazer outros trabalhos artísticos. 





BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...