Páginas

domingo, 22 de novembro de 2015

New jornal

We all have a journey to follow, different and unique and therefore we must always follow our hearts and tell our story with feelings, when we can not do through words we can do it through painting, that's why it is important to have an art book where we can put all our feelings. This is my first page of my new artistic notebook, I will start a new journey start this journey with me.

Todos nós temos um caminho a seguir, diferente e único, e por isso mesmo devemos seguir sempre o nosso coração e contar a nossa história com sentimento e quando não o conseguimos fazer através de palavras, podemos fazê-lo através da pintura, é por isso que é importante ter um caderno artístico onde podemos colocar todos os nossos sentimentos. Esta é a minha primeira página do meu novo caderno artístico, nele vou começar um novo caminho. Podes seguir se quiseres este caminho a meu lado.



BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...