Páginas

sábado, 14 de novembro de 2015

Pray for Paris

Recently I made a midori with reusable materials, and I put adhesive decorative paper with motifs of famous cities in the world, the Eifel Tower was highlighted, that´s why I applied it a small ornament of the most famous tower in Paris. It is with sadness that today I speak of Paris because due to the massacre that took place yesterday, France is in grief. Here is my tribute to this great city that is PARIS. Today we all hold hands and pray for Paris.

Recentemente fiz um midori com materiais reutilizáveis, e forrei-o com papel decorativo autocolante com motivos de cidades famosas no mundo, e como se destacava a torre Eifel, apliquei-lhe aqui um pequeno ornamento da torre mais famosa de Paris. É com tristeza que Hoje falo de Paris pois devido ao massacre que ocorreu ontem, a França está de luto. Fica aqui a minha homenagem a esta grande cidade que é PARIS. Hoje vamos todos dar as mãos e rezar por Paris.


BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...