Páginas

terça-feira, 10 de novembro de 2015

Necklace

Always loved jewelry and always liked to paint and since I started joining the two tastes can not seem to stop making necklaces with my art, this necklace is composed of over one of my original paintings in mixmedia called " Grow your dreams" this painting was made ​​with acrylic paints, collages and mixedmedia techniques. The necklace also features a pendant of a small umbrella to give it a special touch . For any order, please contact me through my email. caronolia@gmail.com

Sempre gostei de bijutaria e sempre gostei de pintar e desde que comecei a juntar os dois gostos parece que não consigo parar de fazer colares com a minha arte, este colar é composto por mais uma das minhas telas originais em mixmedia chamada "Grow your dreams", esta tela foi feita com tintas acrílicas, colagens e técnicas mistas. O colar ainda apresenta um pequeno pendente de uma sombrinha para lhe dar um toque especial. qualquer encomenda podem sempre entrar em contacto comigo através do meu e-mail. caronolia@gmail.com


BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...