Páginas

quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2015

Art deco

In this last correspondence the challenge was to make ATC Art Deco, these two were made with collages, bright and some inspiration. It was the first time I made ATC because they are very small is more difficult to achieve the desired effect. 

Nesta última troca de correspondência o desafio era fazer ATC em Art Deco, estes dois foram feitos com colagens, brilhantes e alguma inspiração. Foi a primeira vez que fiz ATC, e como são peças muito pequenas é mais difícil conseguir o efeito desejado. 



These ATC were sent by my friend Michele B. of New Zealand, I loved the models and all the artistic work around them. It was very rewarding to this sharing of knowledge between artists, it is always enriching this exchange of letters. 

Estes ATC foram enviados pela minha amiga Michele B. da Nova Zelândia, adorei as modelos e todo o trabalho artistico em volta delas.  Foi muito gratificante fazer esta partilha de saberes entre artistas, pois é sempre enriquecedor esta troca de correspondência.



BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...