Páginas

domingo, 8 de novembro de 2015

Autunm Leaves

We are in the fall, I love the changing colors in the leaves of trees, yellows, greens, reds and browns blend creating stunning effects and rich textures, is a time of constant change of temperatures, but it is also a time to create something inspired by these colors, look around you and inspire you in the landscape.

Estamos no outono, adoro a mudança de cores nas folhas das árvores, os amarelos, verdes, vermelhos e castanhos misturam-se criando efeitos extraordinários e ricos em texturas, é uma altura de constantes mudanças de temperaturas, mas é também uma altura de criar algo novo inspirado nestas cores, olha à tua volta e inspira-te na paisagem. 






BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...