Páginas

quarta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2016

Making art

I was in my studio working on new watercolors for 100artworchallenge, new watercolors that will soon be ready to the challenge. Although I´m not very joyful lately, but I will not give up, when I feel down I go to my studio and do some artwork to lift up my courage and never give up making art.

Estive no meu estúdio a trabalhar em novas aguarelas para o desafio artworchallenge, novas aguarelas que em breve estarão prontas para apresentar no desafio. Apesar de não estar muito animada ultimamente, não vou desistir, quando me sinto em baixo, vou para o meu estúdio e faço algum trabalho artístico para levantar o meu animo e nunca desistir de fazer arte.



BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...