Páginas

terça-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2016

Challenge page

I've been working on a new page in my artistic notebook, I used various techniques in its execution, acrylics, collages, stamps and pens. What does not challenge you does not make you change, is what is written in these pages, is one of the challenges for this year be able to create more often new pages in my artistic notebook, I know it will be hard but it's a challenge that I hope to win.

Estive a trabalhar numa nova página no meu caderno artístico, usei várias técnicas na sua execução, tintas acrílicas, colagens, carimbos e canetas. O que não te desafia não te faz mudar, é o que está escrito nestas páginas, é um dos desafios para este ano conseguir criar mais vezes novas páginas no meu caderno artístico, sei que vai ser difícil mas é mais um desafio que espero vencer.


BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...