Páginas

terça-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2016

Abstract works

These nine works are part of the 100artworkchallenge, finally got to fifty works, on this group achived 54 abstract works. Until now had never been able to do so much work with the same theme, was a major challenge because it helped me to grow as an artist. Also enters in this type of challenges and grow as an artist.

Estes nove trabalhos fazem parte do desafio 100artworkchallenge, finalmente cheguei aos cinquenta trabalhos, neste grupo cheguei aos 54 trabalhos abstratos. Até agora nunca tinha conseguido fazer tantos trabalhos com o mesmo tema, foi um desafio importante porque ajudou-me a crescer como artista. Entra também neste tipo de desafios e cresce como artista.


BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...