Páginas

quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2016

Background

This week I´ve been working on some backgrounds in my artistic notebook. This is the technique of MARBLED - for its implementation put some stained glass paints in a bowl with water, the inks will get to float on the surface, then with a stick blend to create different effects and passed the sheet of paper above. this was the end result ... Enjoy yourselves creating backgrounds that will be the basis for your artwork.

Esta semana estive a trabalhar em alguns fundos no meu caderno artístico. Esta é a técnica do MARMOREADO - para a sua execução colocam-se tintas de vitral numa bacia com água, as tintas vão ficar a boiar na superfície, depois com um pauzinho misturam-se para criar efeitos e  passa-se a folha de papel por cima. este é o resultado final... Divirtam-se também a criar fundos que servirão de base para os teus trabalhos artísticos.


BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...