Páginas

quarta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2016

Abstract XIII

This year I will continue working for the 100artworkcallenge, and here are four works executed with a base in watercolors, collages, pens and pencils. Every job is different from one another but at the same time it seems that complement each other, this is one of the joys of making art the end result is magical and amazing.

Este ano vou continuar a trabalhar para o desafio 100artworkcallenge, e aqui estão mais quatro trabalhos executados com uma base em aguarelas, colagens, canetas e lápis. Cada trabalho é diferente um do outro mas ao mesmo tempo parece que se completam, esta é uma das alegrias de fazer arte o resultado final é mágico e surpreendente.





BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...