Páginas

domingo, 27 de dezembro de 2015

50 abstract works

We're almost at the end of the year and I decided to do a checkup of what I did this year and as I had not yet submitted my 50 work all together decided to present them here, looking closer seems they are not here 50 works, but there is and it's amazing the effect that they show all together, they all were performed in 120gm sheet of paper A4 size, and they all have the same technique with watercolors, collages and markers. Depending on the group of works, I think it would be fine to decorate any space and following a particular color group, the effects would be more enriching. I am always inspired to continue making art when I see a lot of work together, I hope you will be inspired too.

Estamos quase no final do ano e resolvi fazer um checkup do que fiz este ano e como ainda não tinha apresentado os meus 50 trabalhos todos juntos resolvi apresentá-los, olhando nem parece que estão aqui 50 trabalhos, é impressionante o efeito que apresentam, todos eles foram realizados em folha de 120gm em tamanho A4, e todos eles apresentam a mesma técnica com aguarelas, colagens e marcadores. Dependendo do conjunto apresentado, penso que ficariam muito bem na decoração de qualquer espaço e seguindo um determinado grupo de cores os efeitos seriam mais enriquecedores. Sinto-me sempre inspirada em continuar a fazer arte quando vejo muitos trabalhos juntos, espero que se sintam inspirados também. 


BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...