Páginas

terça-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2015

Chistmas Shop

As Christmas is almost here I have been working for this very special time, and to think in your fireplaces decided to make these blocks to give color and joy and that special touch on that corner of the house that is as simple and hopeless. These blocks are amazing together or separately and just put them in my etsy shop .

Como o Natal está quase a chegar tenho estado a trabalhar para esta época tão especial, e a pensar nas vossas lareiras resolvi fazer estes blocos para dar cor, alegria e aquele toque especial aquele cantinho da casa que está tão simples e sem animo. Estes blocos ficam incríveis juntos ou em separado e acabei de colocá-los na minha etsy shop.



BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...