Páginas

terça-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2015

Abstract works

We are almost at Christmas, but still got some time to continue working for the 100atrworkchallenge, wanted to reach 100 works by the end of the year, but I think I will not, because in this festive season distractions are many and not always I make time to be in my studio. After all I will make an effort to get as close as possible to 100 works. Kisses and happy holidays to all ...

Estamos quase no Natal, mas ainda assim arranjei algum tempo para continuar a trabalhar para o desafio 100atrworkchallenge, queria muito chegar aos 100 trabalhos até ao fim do ano, mas acho que não vou conseguir, pois nesta época festiva as distracções são muitas e nem sempre arranjo tempo para estar no meu estúdio. Apesar de tudo vou fazer um esforço para chegar o mais perto possível dos 100 trabalhos. Beijinhos e boas festas para todos...

Mais quatro trabalhos/ four more works





BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...