Páginas

terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2015

Belive

Nine works from 100artworkchallenge, these very different one of other, either in color or the effects achieved, and when I look at them all together I feel I'm growing and create something personal and unique. Every day I try to challenge my creativity in order to overcome the obstacles that arise along the way. Seek for your challenges and believe me you will overcome them.

Nove trabalhos do desafio 100artworkchallenge, estes últimos muito diferentes uns dos outros, quer nas cores quer nos efeitos conseguidos, e quando olho para eles todos juntos sinto que estou a crescer e a criar algo pessoal e único. Todos os dias tento desafiar a minha criatividade de forma a superar os obstáculos que vão surgindo pelo caminho. Procurem também vocês os vossos desafios e acreditem que vão superá-los. 


BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...