Páginas

sexta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2015

Charming

Another new block ready, inspired by the RFM program " Your father has a mustache " of Nilton, I intended to create something fun and with personality, while at the same time creating something with charm. I really enjoyed the end result and I think it shows a little of the personality of this great Portuguese humorist. Inspires you and be creative with humor.

Mais um novo bloco pronto, este foi inspirado no programa da RFM "O teu pai tem bigode" do Nilton. Pretendi criar algo divertido e com personalidade, e ao mesmo tempo criar algo com charme. Gostei muito do resultado final e penso que mostra um pouco da personalidade deste grande humorista português. Inspira-te e mostra a tua criatividade com humor.


BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...