Páginas

quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2015

Tags

The last swap group I participated, I have to create three tags. These were the three tags that I made, I used acrylic paints, collages and decorative ribbons. The themes chosen for each of them were different. On the first one we had to use pastel colors, in the second one an accordance with the same color tone and in the last one strong colors, and here I present the final result, I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to perform this type of work.

O último swap group que participei, tinha como objetivo criar três Tags. Estes foram os três tags que fiz, utilizei tintas acrílicas, colagens e fitas decorativas. Os temas escolhidos para cada um deles foram diferentes. No primeiro tinha que utilizar cores pastel, no segundo o mesmo tom de cor e no último cores fortes, e aqui apresento o resultado final, espero que gostem e que se sintam inspirados a realizar este tipo de trabalho. 





Received this lovely gift when I opened the mailbox, these are the tags that my friend sent me, I was very happy with what I received, in addition to tags my friend sent me some gifts that I loved. The spirit of this type of correspondence exchange is spectacular.Thank you Mie Bruun.

Recebi este lindo presente quando abri a caixa de correio, estes foram os tags que a minha amiga me enviou, fiquei super feliz com o que recebi, além dos tags a minha amiga enviou-me algumas lembranças que adorei. O espírito deste tipo de troca de correspondência é espetacular. Obrigado Mie Bruun.



BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...