Páginas

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2015

Blue

Do not you feel sometimes sad, it seems that everything around you is meaningless!!? because that's how I felt when I painted this canvas. But despite being depressed, I not lowered my arms, I got on my paint and let flow my feelings on white fabric that was in front of me. When you feel that way, do not let feelings take hold of you, turns around and makes art.

Não te sentes por vezes triste, parece que tudo à tua volta não tem sentido!!? pois era assim que eu me sentia quando pintei esta tela. Mas apesar de estar deprimida, não baixei os braços, peguei nas minhas tintas e deixei fluir os meus sentimentos na tela branca que tinha na minha frente. Quando te sentires assim, não deixes que os sentimentos se apoderem de ti, dá a volta e faz arte.




BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...