Páginas

segunda-feira, 28 de setembro de 2015

abstract X

I'm almost halfway to the challenge, I have tried made these works different and unique, with different shapes, colors and different textures, it is sometimes not easy to get, but I continue to experiment new ways of doing. In this set of works you can find circular shapes and different textures, hope you enjoy. 

Estou quase a meio caminho do desafio, tenho tentado que os trabalhos sejam diferentes e únicos, com formas diferentes, cores e texturas diferentes, por vezes não é fácil conseguir, mas continuo a experimentar novas formas de o fazer. Este conjunto apresenta formas circulares e texturas diferentes, espero que gostem.





BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...