Páginas

terça-feira, 8 de setembro de 2015

Plant charms

I was again playing with my artistic notebook and this time decided to paint an orchid found in a magazine. Sometimes we do not know what to paint, we only know that we need to create something, so why not pick up a magazine and search it until we find something that inspires us. That's what I made with ​​this work, glued the image on the paper and with my watercolors started painting ...

Estive outra vez a brincar com o meu caderno artístico e desta vez resolvi pintar uma orquídea que encontrei numa revista. Por vezes não sabemos que queremos pintar, só sabemos que precisamos de criar alguma coisa, então porque não pegar numa revista e desfolhá-la até encontrarmos algo que nos inspira. Foi isso que fiz neste trabalho, colei a imagem na folha e com as minhas aguarelas comecei a pintar...


BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...