Páginas

sexta-feira, 10 de julho de 2015

swap group II

More challenging work, which put my mind to work to be able to create something original and unique. The exchange of correspondence between artists is very common in this circle, but had never experienced, and now it seems I have always been in this world, just had not awake to it. The idea in this work was to do something to hang.

Mais um trabalho desafiador, que pôs a minha mente a trabalhar para conseguir criar algo original e único. A troca de correspondência entre artistas é muito comum neste circulo, mas nunca tinha experimentado, e agora parece que sempre estive neste mundo, só ainda não tinha acordado para ele. A ideia neste trabalho era fazer algo para pendurar.



This was the course of the work I sent to my artist friend LA Guest from England, and down the talented work that she sent me, I loved the whole process and I liked much more of this I received. All of you out there, who like artwork should try to enter these challenges and never forget to do ART.

Este foi o decorrer do trabalho que enviei à minha amiga artista L.A. Guest da Inglaterra, e em baixo o talentoso trabalho que ela me enviou, adorei todo o processo e gostei muito mais do presente que recebi. Todos voçês aí fora, que gostam de trabalhos artísticos deviam experimentar entrar nestes desafios e nunca se esqueçam de fazer ARTE.


BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...