Páginas

terça-feira, 28 de julho de 2015

All together now II

I present more nine works from 100artworkchallenge, all with the same technique and use same materials, which varies are the colors and creativity, depending on which the result may be unexpected, I never know how it will look in the end, just when I think the aesthetic aspect is how I like it is that the work is complete. Try also perform this type of work if they feel good in your eyes and always remember to be creative.

Apresento aqui mais nove trabalhos do desafio 100artworkchallenge, todos eles com a mesma técnica e utilização dos mesmos materiais, o que varia são as cores e a criatividade, dependendo da forma que apresenta o resultado pode ser inesperado, nunca sei como vai ficar no final, só quando acho que o aspeto estético está como eu gosto é que o trabalho está completo. Experimentem também realizar este tipo de trabalho se acharem que gostam e lembrem-se sempre de ser criativos.



BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...