Páginas

quinta-feira, 16 de julho de 2015

abstract VI

In this group continued to work on watercolor, I used softer and fresh colors and tried to create some contrast in order to excel colors. I can not always create the desired effect and not always the shapes become very abstract, but the idea is to challenge me and make each work different from each other and at the same time create a uniformity that defines who I am as an artist. Create yourself your own way to be an artist.

Neste conjunto de trabalhos continuei a trabalhar sobre aguarela, usei cores mais suaves e frescas e tentei criar algum contraste de forma a sobresair as cores. Nem sempre consigo criar o efeito desejado e nem sempre consigo que as formas fiquem muito abstratas, mas a ideia é desafiar-me, e fazer com que cada trabalho seja diferente um do outro e ao mesmo tempo criar uma uniformidade que defina aquilo que sou como artista. Criem o vossa própria forma de ser artista.





BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...