Páginas

domingo, 26 de julho de 2015

Only Love

Another mixmedia canvas ready, as has been very hot, this remember me the warmth and love between brothers, this canvas tried to project this love, this unique and powerful feeling. It is up to us parents to foster this love, hope you like the end result and already know if you are interested in any of my works can send me an e- mail, or wait a little longer for my shop on Etsy is almost ready.

Mais uma tela em mixmedia pronta, como tem estado muito calor, lembrei-me do calor humano e do amor entre irmãos, nesta tela tentei projetar esse amor, esse sentimento único e poderoso. Cabe-nos a nós pais fomentar esse amor, espero que gostem do resultado final e já sabem se estiverem interessados em algum dos meus trabalhos podem enviar-me um e-mail, ou esperem mais um pouco pois a minha loja no Etsy está quase pronta. 



BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...