Páginas

domingo, 12 de julho de 2015

Abstract V

Just four more works to the 100artworkchallenge, continue to work with a base in watercolor, where I try to match the colors smoothly, then apply collages and give the finishing touches with markers or pencils as the desired end result. I must say that sometimes I block and not know how to finish the work but I don´t give up so I can get where I want. You must never give up making art, even if only one line per day.

Acabei mais quatro trabalhos para o desafio 100artworkchallenge, continuo a trabalhar com uma base em aguarela, onde tento combinar as cores de forma harmoniosa, depois aplico colagens e dou os últimos acabamentos com marcadores ou lápis conforme o resultado final pretendido. Devo dizer que por vezes bloqueio e não sei como acabar o trabalho mas não desisto e por isso, consigo chegar onde quero. Não desistam nunca de fazer Arte, nem que seja apenas uma linha por dia.







BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...