Páginas

sexta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2016

Watercolors

On this process of 100artworkchallenge it's always a surprise. when I do the watercolors I have a small idea of ​​what I intend to do, but then the end result turns out to be completely different which turns out to be amazing, I think with this challenge I am creating my own style evolve and discover something new in each work.

Este processo do desafio 100artworkchallenge, é sempre uma surpresa, quando faço as aguarelas tenho uma pequena ideia do que pretendo fazer, mas depois o resultado final acaba por ser completamente diferente, o que acaba por ser surpreendente, acho que com este desafio estou a criar o meu próprio estilo, a evoluir e a descobrir algo novo em cada trabalho.   





BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...