Páginas

sexta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2015

New Blocks

Today I decided to work in these new blocks, I started to work in the background and put some collages to give fun effects. I love working on wooden blocks, because the ink adheres well and can make collages and prints as if working in my artistic notebook. If make you curious, pass by to see the final result.

Hoje resolvi trabalhar nestes novos blocos, comecei por trabalhar no fundo e colocar algumas colagens para dar efeitos divertidos. Gosto muito de trabalhar em blocos de madeira, pois a tinta adere muito bem e podemos fazer colagens e impressões como se estivesse a trabalhar no meu caderno artístico. Se ficaram curiosos passem por aqui para ver o resultado final.


BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...