Páginas

segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2015

Back from holiday

Back from a short holiday break, during this time I was walk along the beach, and the shopping malls, but I do not forget to keep working on my artwork, because what makes me happiest is to take and look at all the materials who are around me, made imagination and creativity to work and create something. These last four abstract works, remind me sand from the beach, the freshness of algae, the warmth of sea shells, the breeze in the air and that the smell of the sea. Do not forget that even on vacation you can always be creative.

De volta de uma pequena pausa para férias, durante este tempo estive a passear pela praia, e pelos shoppings, mas não me esqueci de continuar a trabalhar nos meus trabalhos artísticos, pois o que me deixa mais feliz é pegar e olhar para todos os materiais que estão à minha volta, por a imaginação e criatividade a trabalhar e criar algo. Estes últimos quatro trabalhos abstratos, lembram-me a areia da praia, a frescura das algas, o calor das conchas do mar, a brisa no ar e aquele cheirinho a mar. Não se esqueçam que mesmo de férias podem sempre ser criativos.





BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...