Páginas

domingo, 8 de fevereiro de 2015

Valentine canvas

Este fim de semana, estive a trabalhar em algumas telas para o dia dos namorados, inspirei-me no amor, nos corações apaixonados, nos sentimentos que surgem quando estamos com aqueles que mais amamos e foi com estes pensamentos que o trabalho foi surgindo....

This weekend, I was working on some canvas for Valentine's Day, I was inspired by love, in love hearts and in feelings that arise when we are with those we love most and it was with these thoughts that the work was coming ...




Depois de alguns pormenores e aplicação de todo o meu amor no trabalho eis o resultado final. São telas com aplicação de colagem, tintas acrílicas e pitt pens. Pensa também tu na palavra AMOR e cria arte.

After a few details and application of all my love, here is the final result. Are canvas worked with application of collage, acrylic paints and pens pitt. Think in the word LOVE and create art.




You are loved


Happy heart


Love you more

BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...