Páginas

sexta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2015

Transformacion

Esta é uma das primeiras telas que pintei, e como não gostava muito dela estava guardada sem saber o que fazer dela. Porque não transformá-la em mixed media art!? 

This is one of my first canvas, and didn't like it, and didn't knowing what to make of it. Why not turn it into mixed media art !?


Foi o que aconteceu, apliquei colagem de papeis, tinta acrílica, gesso e texto e eis o resultado final, o que acham está melhor assim ou gostavam mais da anterior? 

That's what happen, I applied glue papers, acrylic paint, gesso and text and this was the final result, what do you think is best?


Eu gosto mais da nova imagem e aconselho todos aqueles que gostam de arte a não ter medo de fazer mudanças, se não gostam de algum trabalho, transformem-no em algo novo, algo que vos faça sentir melhor, sentir mais realizados e felizes.

I like the new image and advise those who love art not to be afraid to make changes if you do not like some work, transform it into something new, something that makes you feel better, feel more fulfilled and happy .


BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...