Páginas

terça-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2017

Reflexion

I feel that this year will be a year of reflection, I look around and see that I have everything I need to create what I want, but then I do not know where to start, so many ideas, so many projects in my head, but then I feel that I can not perform all of them and I end up not performing any. I do not know if it's the same with you!? I want to do everything and I end up doing nothing. So this is a point where I have to reflect very well this year. Trying to get over what gets me stuck and move on is one of my biggest challenges.

Sinto que este ano vai ser um ano de reflexão, olho á minha volta e vejo que tenho tudo o que preciso para criar aquilo que quero, mas depois não sei por onde começar, tantas ideias, tantos projetos na minha cabeça, mas depois sinto que não consigo realizar todos eles e acabo por não realizar nenhum. Não sei se acontece o mesmo com vocês!? quero fazer tudo e não faço nada. Por isso este é um ponto em que tenho de refletir muito bem este ano. Tentar ultrapassar aquilo que me deixa presa e seguir em frente é um dos maiores desafios.


BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...