Páginas

domingo, 28 de junho de 2015

Traveling

My head is always traveling, always thinking of new ways to be creative, and it was with this thought that I conducted a new page of my art journal. This work was mainly done in watercolor and while working my ideas were emerging and the work flowing. I hope you enjoyed and think that while your mind is traveling you can also create art, take in your notebook and start your journey.

A minha cabeça está sempre a viajar, sempre a pensar em novas formas de ser criativa, e foi com este pensamento que realizei mais uma página do meu art journal. Este trabalho foi essencialmente realizado em aguarela e enquanto estava a trabalhar as minhas ideias iam surgindo e o trabalho fluindo. Espero que tenham gostado e pensem que enquanto a vossa mente está a viajar também vocês podem criar arte, pega no teu caderno e começa a tua viagem. 


BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...