Páginas

domingo, 1 de março de 2015

Spring is coming

Acabei mais uma tela, esta com um cheirinho a Primavera, inspirei-me nas flores, nas borboletas a voar com cores vibrantes, no desabrochar de tudo o que nos rodeia. A primavera está quase a chegar e foi com este espírito que esta tela foi criada.

Just another canvas, this one with a smell of spring inspired me in the flowers, the butterflies flying in vibrant colors, the blossoming of all that surrounds us. Spring is almost here and it was in this spirit that this canvas was created.




Apliquei colagens, stencils, carimbos e tintas acrílicas. Inspirem-se também vocês na Primavera e façam arte.

Applied collages, stencils, stamps and acrylic paints. You also get inspireded in spring and makes art.



BJ  e façam ARTE
Kiss and make ART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Watercolors

I was asked what watercolors I use in my artistic creations, I know that it is difficult to find the right watercolors, especially for tho...